Friday, March 10, 2017

Living things with wings!

Happy Aloha Friday peeps~
The bees are back from Kitty Bee Designs with another fun challenge~   For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Living Things With Wings".  And our sponsors are:

&


I decided to play with Bugaboo Stamps and here is my card and the image I chose:


We love for you to join in and play along, hop on over the blog if you need to get more inspiration:  Thanks for peeking in and keep on crafting!  Until then will see ya all on our next challenge.

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Shirl!! That is the most adorable image!! You colored it beautifully!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how cute is that image, he is a little sweetie, great colours, I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Makes me think of my grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...