Saturday, May 21, 2016

KBD Aloha Friday Challenge - Fairy tale/Fantasy Challenge~

oops - sorry this was supposed to have been pre-posted for Friday. 
Just got back from vacation and just check  I had the wrong date scheduled.
PARDON ME~  

Happy Aloha Friday peeps!
It's Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge!  For this fortnight Team Bees are doing the theme "Fairy tale/ Fantasy~  And our sponsors are:

&

Here is my card using the digital image from The Paper Shelter:
Exotic Enchantment~

We love to see your Fairy tale or Fantasy projects so come and share them with all of us on this fun challenge...For more inspiration don't forget to stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the DT members have for you.   

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful card my friend! I hope that you enjoyed your vacation!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Shirl!! She's beautiful!! You colored her perfectly!! I hope you had a wonderful vacation!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirl this is such an elegant and beautiful feminine creation. Love how you have coloured her dress.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great vacation. Love the card. You colored her beautifully. Love the stitching and sentient.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful Shirl! Great card~Hope you had a wonderful vacation!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card.. awesome coloring.
    yay for vacation.. hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I wish you could come visit me and teach me how to color black hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! The girl is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful, Shirl! The image is stunning (I adore TPS!) and you've colored her gorgeously! I hope you had a wonderful vacation. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous! Made me smile! Hope you have a good day today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and beautiful image. TFS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...