Friday, May 20, 2016

Anything Goes~

This posting is pre-posted - I will be returning on Saturday May 21st from our vacation~

Happy Friday peeps~
Team A is back for another brand new challenge over at Brown Sugar Challenge!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Anything Goes"~  Easy peasy!   We are also sponsored by: 

&

I chose to play with Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps & Pages and here is one  out of two images that we had our choice to chose from.


We hope you can join in and play along with the rest of the DT members.  

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love that adorable Owl!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love the adorable owl and how you having him sitting on the branch!! It looks fabulous my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful trip!! Safe travels :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how pretty you colored the owl!!Absolutely adorable my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This owl is fabulous. Love this card design.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Hope you had a fabulous vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...