Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Indie's turning 4!

Hello peeps~
A quick post to share a birthday card that I made for my neighbor whose son is turning 4 years this coming Saturday.   He loves anything to do with dinosaurs so it was quick for me to get this card made up for him....I had this Dino cut at 4" and his layered up thick so he can put  his card it on his dresser.   We can't wait to join them for his luncheon and just hang out and talk stories...
It's been crazy busy for me, so again it will be a short posting... Been working on some graduation card orders and another party favor.   Will get them posted up later.  


Take care and enjoy your crafty moments

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Shirl!! The dino is adorable!! I love the fun papers!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirl, this is adorable! He will go bananas over it. :o) The dino is fabulous and I love the darling papers! Wonderfully done, as always. Have a sparkly twinkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card. He is sure to love it. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am sure that little boy is going to love his dinosaur birthday card! The dinosaur is just adorable and I love the colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card for a child who loves Dinosaurs it is lovely and colourful as well perfect for a 4 yr old
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute my friend. Love the cute paper and adorable Dino. So sorry I'm late in visiting have had a very busy week. Playing catch up today.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...