Sunday, September 20, 2015

Post it Note Holders!

Here's another set that I did last evening and working on another bunch today.   I was surprised that the stamp  is a bit small so I guess it worked perfectly on this post it note holder or maybe using it for smaller projects...  Anyhow I paper piece her kimonos so I guess it was faster to put together... I love coloring hair and I did it in different shades just to off set it.  I hope this inspires you and will get the other set posted up soon...


Thanks for peeking in - and enjoy your crafty moments~

8 comments:

  1. They are so sweet, Shirl!! I love the adorable image!! Fabulous as always my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how sweet these are.. very creative and fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these gorgeous note holders.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT. love this gorgeous set of creations and the beautiful colours... {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Shirl!!!! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable and such lovely gifts! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable!! Such a sweet gift!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...