Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mother's Day orders!

Just another quick post to share some mini cup treat holders that I have completed for another order.   I will be delivering them to the recipient tomorrow, they are having a family event on Sunday for Mother's Day.   They are also filled up with some tropical candy suckers and I'm sure they are going to enjoy them too!  I"m in a bit of rush but here's a total of 20 of them.   



I'm in a process of working on another set that needs to be completed, so see you back here soon~

6 comments:

  1. They look fab Shirl!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING. Love the gorgeous creation,and beautiful colour tones....xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project! Love the cute little cups all decked out! Where did you find the holder~is it a file from the Silhouette Store or did you create one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful, Shirl!! I love the colors!! You packaged them perfectly!! Amazing MD gifts my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! You are busy!! FABULOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...