Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Best Wishes!

Hello peeps!!  I’m here today with DoubleClick Skittles Design Team for the last time.   You can read more about it here!!  It's been such a pleasure being on this DT and playing along with the other members  on her monthly challenge. Thank you so much Carrie for having me  being a part of your amazing team. So with that said, my last challenge theme is Use Button, Brad or Bow!
Here is my card using brads:

 Supplies used
Digital image - flower girl (Poly Craft) oldie
makers - Stampin Up, Copics
brads
papers - from stash
Dies - Lil Inkers - Die-Namics

We hope you can join in and share what you can create using those embellishments on your card or project.

Thank You  everyone~









10 comments:

  1. She is just adorable in her pink and green and she looks like she can do with a hug.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cutie Shirl. I should use some buttons and brads more often.
    Always forget this.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Shirl!! That little girl is adorable!! I love how you colored her!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous,love the image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! Love the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirl, this is adorable! What a little sweetheart and I love your color palette for her! Your dies are gorgeous and I love the happy green brads. Lovely work! Carri was blessed to have you aboard her team. :o) Have a sparkly night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image, love the striped paper and brads.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...