Thursday, December 4, 2014

Larry's Daffodil~

Hello everyone!
Just stopped by to share another thank you card that I made for my stash.   This digital image is from Little Miss Muffet - Larry's Daffodil.   I enjoy making cards with animals on it, I think they are just the cutest images to put together.   It's been crazy busy the last three days getting my beef jerky orders together, I have a few days off taking a break from that until I go back in full gear again on Sunday.   Good thing my hubby is home he came help me prep and get all my labels put on those bags again.   I ended doing 96 bags on the first order and then I need to finish up another 68 and then I have few more orders to complete by the 15th!   I can't wait to spend all my $$$$$ on those year-end sales that should be coming up soon... Lot and lots of stuff I have on my wish list, LOL!  
Anyhow, I 'm crafting as much as I can in the next couple of days, I still have unfinished projects that I need to work on yet, yikes!!!!


Be back soon~

6 comments:

  1. Brilliantly designed, lovely colour combo and gorgeous added beauties.xx
    aNNie
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Love the pretty colors and that darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Shirl!! The image is adorable!! I love how you colored it!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! you've been busy!! Absolutely Adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...