Sunday, November 9, 2014

Big Hug!

Hello peeps!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and you had some crafty moments too.   For me it was catching up with some house chores, working in the yard and crafting all evening.  Here is one of a free digital image from Whimsy Stamps I had this cutie for awhile and finally got to color it up.   I just love working with animals, I think they make the cutest cards or projects to put together.  Don't you think so, LOL! 
Aww just the perfect hug~


Thanks for stopping by ~ be back again soon.   More crafting to do, hehe!!!!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!! The image is adorable!! Love the sun and clouds!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh... what a cute image! I love to work with animals too. They make me feel happy when I color them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Shirl! What a marvelous pairing for the sweet sentiment.. I just love how tightly he's hugging his acorn! Adorable! Love the sunshine, too! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation the colours and all the added goodies looks gorgeous.xx
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw, so sweet! Darling image and fun design! Wow, can't believe we are almost mid week...yikes, these days are flying by, ha? I am really looking forward to this wknd...scrap retreat!! Yeah...I may just get some projects done!!!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...