Saturday, July 12, 2014

Desk Calendar!

Here's another desk calendar that I made, this will be for my nephew and his wife.
On my last posting on this calendar I had several of you that emailed me for the instructions to make this calendar.  They were all emailed to you, I've never had any replies back.  I hope you got them and can't wait to see your version of it.    
Supplies used:
Paper - Basic Grey - (Hey Girl)
markers - copic & spectrum noir
stickles, pop up foam
stamps - Sister Stamps (Anuhea, Ekahi)


It's another busy weekend for me, see you back here soon!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl this is just as fabulous as your other calenders, love, love those cute image also the wonderful papers, super, super gift.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and fun, Shirl!! This might be my favorite so far!! I love both of the adorable images!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous calender Shirl I like the sweet images.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shirl, gosh your calenders are just gorgeously cute...love the images too.xxx♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Shirl!! You make the BEST calendars!! I know your nephew and his wife will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Shirl! What a great gift idea:) You do such a awesome job at these:) I am sure they will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your sweet desk calendar Shirl!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww.....super cute! Just puts a smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving all these calendars you've been making! so cute!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...