Friday, June 20, 2014

Summertime Challenge!

It's my 2nd posting for Creative Corner Challenge!  This time around we are working with the theme" SummerTime- cookout, fun, swimming,  anything that you love to do in summer.    For my card I went with the digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique (Rosie-and ice cream).   When I was a youngster it was one of my favorite places to be and it was going to the beach.  Who doesn't love playing in the sand, collecting sea shells, catching all those sand crabs.  Of course here in Hawaii you can go to the beach anytime of the year, even if it rains just going to your favorite spots and barbecuing on the grill under the covered pavilions was just as fun.  I gave Rosie a bit of tan on her complexion you might say she looks sun burned, LOL!  This was my intention when I had her colored up with copic markers.  My sun die is from IO and the cloud die is from My Creative Time.  The sentiment is from Dorecela Stamps and the background paper were scraps and from Doodlebug.  She is also chilling and having herself a triple deck strawberry cone which I added some glossy accent to make it pop.  She looks  likes he had so much fun playing at the beach!



Don't forget to stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the DT have for your inspiration.   See ya back here for another fun challenge!


9 comments:

  1. She is a cutie! I am ready for some beach time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute summertime card.. love the layered clouds.. fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO STINKIN' ADORABLE!!! LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie patootie!!! She looks a little like me, especially holding the ice cream..lol
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and love those clouds. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always find the cutest images!! Love this card Shirl!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sunny card Shirl love that image also the clouds in the sky a smashing creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute scene! Love the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reminds me of my Daughter. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...