Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Congratulations You Did It!

Wow, seems like it's been a while since I last posted up something, LOL!  Lots going on since last Friday, the weekend was a bit busy for us, we're still finishing up some touch ups on are kitchen renovation, we had company over for a night.  My close uncle took ill, he was diagnosed with cancer last October and suddenly took for the worse this past Friday.  I'm glad I got to spend some time with him although he couldn't converse back to me he squeezed my hand  a sign that I took that he knew I was there.    Well he passed away last evening.  No more suffering, he was so lost when my Auntie passed (2) years ago at least he can be with her now.   Anyhow ~~~
Well I wanted to share a card that I made for a graduation ceremony that I will be attending tomorrow.  Yep, lots of schools here on the island will be their last day and summer begins for them.  If you remember those graduation pop up boxes that I had posted earlier here is one of the same digital image that I made for that special person.
I also made her a lei that I made using those Enjoy Arare packets, her mom said that it's one of her favorite snacks.   The lei is pretty thick so I had to fold it over so don't mind the photo of it.   


It's another busy day for me, will be back soon.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl I am sorry to hear about your uncle. Shirl I totally adore this cutie he is super so is the card design and colours ACE work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear of your uncle.. cancer is ugly. My father in law passed of cancer..

    Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Shirl, that image is just adorable! So sorry for your loss but glad for you that you managed to spend some time with your Uncle.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shirl, I am so sorry for your loss but am glad he is no longer suffering. Lots of love and prayers to you and your family. *hugs* Your card and lei are just lovely and sweet as can be. Have a blessed day, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so, so sorry for your loss, Shirl. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm glad you got to be there with him.

    The card and lei are so fabulous!! You do such an amazing job with graduation cards!! You should enter the lei in our Decorate to Celebrate Graduation Challenge (http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/). Again, my condolences for your loss my friend.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry for your loss very sad, I love your creations and yes you should enter your beautiful project into our challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirl, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers and love go out to you & your family.
    Your card is adorable!! Yummy treats!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card!! Love that image!
    AWESOME job Shirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear your sad news, Shirl! Big hugs to you!
    Gorgeous card and fabulous treats! Such a lucky girl! Take care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry for your loss sweet lady, your card is ADORABLE!!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...