Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Prepping my Graduation Money Holder Cards!

Graduation will soon be around the corner, and I've got lot of request again for this year to make graduation money holders.   So I'm starting to work on different ideas and will be posting them up as I get them completed.   Here is one of them and I went with the school colors of Green/Yellow as a replica color for Honokaa High & Elementary School here on the Big Island.    I also used my envelope punch board to do this money holder, I didn't receive my number die on time so I used my Die-Namics stamp for this one.   So I finally got my happy mail in and received my order a day later, but now I can do mass production since I have everything I need to complete them.   LOL!   For this sample that I made I didn't take a pic of the Velcro sticky back that I have for the inside flap will show it on the next one.  



Thanks for peeking in - enjoy your crafty moments..
See ya soon!

12 comments:

  1. Very cute, I have a lot of graduates this year, my daughter and then some of her friends, this would be very cute to make...and I have an envelope punch board!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect graduation gift envelopes, Shirl!! They look so fabulous!! I love the cap and diploma!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute graduation card! wow, you are one busy gal! You are always cranking out the best ideas and gifts!!! Love this:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirl, these are such fantastic money holder cards! I love the graduation accents and the gorgeous stars! Beautifully done! You're off to an excellent start, my friend! :o) Have a beautiful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME Graduation gift card Shirl, LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love these.. all those stars are perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous money holder - love the colours! TFS and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool!! I love those colors. The recipients are lucky. Great ideas!
    Hey my auntie works at Honoka'a HS/Elementary!! Small world, but then Big Island is really a small island yeah? hahaha.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...