Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Costumes / Halloween Challenges!

Hello Peeps~
It's another two week challenge over at Milk Coffee Stamps and this time the theme for the Challenge teams is Costumes/Halloween... How fun, I'm sure their are a lot of you in bloggy land that has made some awesome cards or projects for this coming Halloween. Well here is a challenge that you can join in on  the fun , what are you waiting for.
Before I go on, I just wanted to welcome all the new ladies to the Design Team, we are grouped in two parts.  We have the Challenge and the Showcase Team so every week either or you will be seeing something new over at Milk Coffee Stamps.... Welcome aboard ladies, be sure to hop back over and also check what the challenge team has put together for this challenge.
Here is my card for this challenge:



Recipe for my card:
Digi images - Milk Coffee Stamps (Soya and Halloween)
papers - Doodlebug
stickles, candy dots, Spectrum noir markers

Thanks for popping and in~


22 comments:

  1. Your card is really cute Shirl love the image great job coloring her. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shirl, I like the sweet image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh... what a cutie! Love that darling image and the fun pumpkin paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! That is the cutest image and colored perfectly as always!! I love the pumpkin paper!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun, sweet image and great background paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirl that is such a cute, adorable image he looks to be enjoying himself, lol, the papers and your colouring of the image is fabulous, I also had a look at your other purse below you are doing great with them.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute card...love the kitty in the basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Shirl! What a cute card! I love the pumpkin pattern paper and the image is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious image Shirl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how adorable, Shirl! The stamp is precious and colored so beautifully. I love the sparkly wings. :o) Wonderful design and sweet pumpkin paper, my dear friend! The candy looks great, too! I hope you're having a marvelous day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Shirl!... You're coloring is superb!!! adorable image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. too cute!... Love it Shirl!.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Card, Shirl! I love the coloring. :) Take care

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous shirl.i love your sweet witch and fab pumpkin paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Shirl. I like the shape of the card. Image is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. SUPER SWEET image, BEAUTIFUL job with it Shirl!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card Shirl :)
    Love you doodling around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very fun halloween card! Love the image and details!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...