Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dancing Panda!

Here's a card that I've created for the DT at Gingerlofts Challenge that is going on right now until April 29th.  The theme for this challenge is Black and White and a Touch of Red.  I'm using Dancing Panda and she can be found here while you're there please check out some amazing digis that the owner/illustrator Tami has created in her shop. 
For my dancing panda she was one of the easiest to put together, LOL!  Minimum coloring just on the tip of her nose using memento red marker and glossy accents for the shine, spellbinders label seventeen, bamboo stamp from Hero Arts, red brad from Joanne's Crafts, ribbon from American Crafts, pearls, pop up dots, sentiment from Hero Arts and paper from stash. 
And hop on by here and check out what the rest of the talented ladies from the DT has created for this challenge also.


Entering this card in the following challenges:

Just Keep on Creating - Challenge#1 - Anything Goes
Go Fish - Challenge#15 - Anything Goes
There She Goes - TSG151  - Ribbon Time
Totally Stampalicious - Friendship
Bunny Zoe's Craft - Challenge 23 - Ribbon or Twine
Paper Sundaes - Challenge#116 - Anything Goes

Enjoy your day/evening...
hugs~

20 comments:

  1. Dancing Panda is just adorable...I love that background paper and how you did the sentiment...so darn cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, the dancing panda is very very cute, reminded me of the kungfu panda!!! I love the black and white combination. Love the bamboo tree and the Red heart shape =) This card is very fun, Shirl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute Shirl...and love the layout too sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little panda and I love your very small touches of red! Perfect!

    Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge for Paper Sundaes!

    ♥ Lisabee PSDT

    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute. Love the bamboo stamp and that cute panda looks like he is break dancing, LOL.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! As usual!!
    Hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet Panda Shirl ! The bamboo and background & ribbon go with him so well ! Hope your weeekend is going well, Cheers, Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thanks for joining us at TSG this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is sooo ADORABLE!that little panda is TOO CUTE!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable, Shirl!! My sister collected Pandas when we where growing up so I just love this card!! The stamps are fabulous!! It reminds me of my youth :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Panda card. The bamboo is a nice touch.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love black & white cards and pandas so your card really caught my eye. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun image! Love all the details! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this card is so cute! love all the black and white and that touch of red!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning card shirl.adorable panda and i love the black and white theme :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love pandas and this one is so cute! I love that he looks like he's doing the wave. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute dancing panda. I love the black and white theme.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute panda card, the dash of red really stands out against the black and white.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...