Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Money Holder's!

Happy Thursday everyone~ 
Gee isn't the week flying by again... Here's some pics I wanted to share on an order I'm fulfilling for my DD's BFF.  I guess there's a lot of people out there that appreciates home made cards than buying them..  I also think this is a very quickie project to do and of course I try to make them one of a kind, although you might see the same DP but of another creation in design.  ( Less scraps for me - he, he).  Also this is another way of getting rid of all your scraps, which indeed I do have a lot.  I'm one hoarder, I do not throw nothing out if I think I can do wonders with it....

Oops on some of the pics that's hidden, I'll try to re-take those on my next batch of pics..
As for the recipe on these cards I've got a lot going on.  I used a lot of scraps and forgot the names of the DP, sentiments I had stashed in one folder, clear stamps on some of them, embellishments, embossing, digital stamps (yikes!).
Well I really need to get motivated - got a lot going on this morning and probably back to finishing up more money holders later today. 
Have a great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...