Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Magnolia! Here she is!

Yes, I'm a little shock myself, this is my second Magnolia that I did.  I know, what's up with that.. My first one was a little mini and thanI decided to advance to this bigger stamp. I think she is one of the cutest stamp out there and hopefully I can try to get to all of them someday.  Well, trying to tolerate coloring this one was a little challenging in spite having a pile of tissue on my craft table due to my running nose from this cold I'm trying to still fight  off. (Haven't had a cold like this in a very, very long time). Anyways I used a bunch of copics on this cutie - Y06, Y08, E00, E000, E51, R20, Inkssentials, and the rest by MS markers.

Well to all you in craft blogland have a great rest of the day or evening, hopefully I can be back tomorrow with something different.
Hugs :)

1 comment:


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...