Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gate Fold Card!

Happy Thursday everyone~
Just a little update -  unfortunately GOOGLE still has not fixed the problems that is affecting me and  everyone else for the past 2 1/2 days now.  To all my DF as I mentioned in my posting yesterday  as long as we have to sign in to GOOGLE it will not let me post a comment I only can leave comments to NAME/URL's only.  Thank you for  your patients and understanding.  I miss commenting to all of you. LOL...
In spite all of these concerns, here is a card I created.  I did a 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 gate fold card which after it is done it becomes a 4 1/4 card.  You  can alter the size if you want a bigger card.  I added panels on  both the outside and inside of the card.  Added an additional cardstock layer on the inside of the card so you can write.   This pattern is also great as an invitation card.  (How cute is that!). 


I added Velcro fastener so when you close the card it would stay put.
 Until we meet again ~ Have a great blessed day!
Hugs:)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Shirl, love the designer papers you used! If your posting problem is showing you as anonymous and makes you sign in again, uncheck the "stay signed in" block and then you'll be ok. It worked for me, I hope it'll work for you too. Hope they fix this problem.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...