Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Folded Paper Frame!

Happy Wednesday ya all!
To start off my apologizes to everyone if I haven't been leaving any comments on your blog sites.  There seems to be some kind of  internal problems with certain bloggers and I'm one of them that cannot leave comments with bloggers who have GOOGLE,  I can only leave comments with URL's.  Problems still has not be resolved as of yesterday and I'm getting pretty darned fussy about it.
Any way here's a cute paper frame card I created and I think this project can be used in so many different ways.  This will be so cute to even put a photo inside of the frame ex: graduation, birthday, wedding etc.,
This photo frame I did it on a 4 1/4  square.  You can make it bigger as long as the square is the same, I'm working on the next size up to see how this will turn out - I'll share it with you when I get it done...
For this photo frame I colored my digital stamps with MS markers.  I'm  not sure if you can see it but I also added stickles to the middle of the yellow flowers!



Thanks for stopping by and I just hope the problems with Google gets resolved soon.
Have a great blessed day~
Hugs:D

1 comment:


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...