Monday, May 30, 2011

A Flower Pot for You!

Hey ya all~
Wow did the weekend fly by or what!  It's already Monday and for some it's an R&R day.  Every one's recuperating from Graduation parties, camping, traveling what ever you did main thing you all had a great time.  For me I'll be heading down to BF taking advantage of that 40% coupon on a single regular price craft item today.  Woo hoo, more craft stuff!
So here's what I did last night created another flower pot card.  Their sort of fun to make.. also added some felt flowers too it.

Have a great day what ever your plans are, and keep safe!
hugs:-)

1 comment:

  1. Luv-ly flower pot Shirl! :) So what did ya buy with the 40% off? I keep telling myself, "Enough already, you've got way too much stuff!" Then again, can never get enough right? :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...